Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beautiful Day - Golden Hour

A few photos I took after working today.  It was a beautiful day - not a cloud in the sky.  So, after a long day at the ol' office, I snatched my camera and drove around a bit.  Sometimes it's nice to just sit and photoshop with some Chicago pizza and draft beer.  But since I don't live in Chicago nor do I have a tap, reheated thin-crust Hawaiian and a bud light made for a pretty good place holder.

I have no idea what this thing is...  I think it's some kind of goose or duck.
Regardless, I'm pretty sure he/she liked having his/her picture taken.

Two lovers hanging by a pond full of ducks.
Had to be sly without looking like a total creep.

My little man, Boston Baked Bean, hanging out in a field full of those dandelion
blow-apart flowers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops