Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back it up.



I learned a valuable lesson last week...

BACK  UP  YOUR  WORK

My iMac decided to break for the third time in 3 years.  Needless to say it's at the "Genius Bar" getting a new hard-drive.

Translation - I lost everything on my computer.  Every picture, every song...projects, Photoshop brushes, digital backdrops (you get the idea).  I could have paid $800 to save everything.  I opted out.

They always say to keep three copies.  I plan on keeping 5.  Ok, let's be honest, I'll probably only keep 2 but I think it's safe to say that utilizing one of those online data storage sites is a great idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops